Employer Quick Steps
- How to hire Youth Workers
- Benefits of hiring Youth Workers
- Resources - References - Options, Benefits of Hiring Youth
- Youth Success Stories
- Building a Workforce with Youth
- Human Resource - Management Tools
- Employer Checklist - Workplace Environment & Satisfaction
- Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Survey
- Employer Now Hiring - Store / Business Front Feature
- Employer Job Posting Program Feature
- Canada Job Bank - YouthjobsCanada; Working Together
Are you willing to hire a Youth with limited or no experience?
There are a number of benefits of hiring a Youth:
•energetic, flexible and open-minded
•more likely to offer a fresh outlook and to consider different ways to do things
•comfortable and skilled with technology
•active on social media, connecting with people who may need the services of their employers
•accustomed to multi-tasking
•newly trained and tuned into the latest market research, perspectives and approaches
•at home with the cultural diversity found in today’s workplaces
•innovative, bright thinkers who approach work with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help your business expand
How can I find a Youth Worker to a fill a role we're looking for?
YouthjobsCanada is Canada’s only specific job site targeting Canadian Youth. Our inclusive 1 stop National website and resource for offering Youth and Employers of Youth, a platform for helping Youth transition into the Canadian Work Force and to help Employers secure Youth skills to fill important roles and to offer a path forward from being students in school to being working young adults.