1239506 B.C. LTD. o/a Blenz coffee
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Work Location: 300-2670 152 ST SURREY BC V4P 1M8
Nature of Employment: Permanent, Full time
Hours per week: 40
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Evening, Weekends
Intended job posting audience: Student, Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Language Required: English
Min. Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Min. Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills
• Maintain courteous attitude toward customers.
• Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules.
• Train of new employees.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Maintain records of stock for inventory control.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 300-2670 152 ST SURREY BC V4P 1M8
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.