Position: Early Childhood Educator – Infant/Toddler (ECE IT)
Company: Kids & Company Ltd.
Business Address: 30 Leek Crescent, Suite 103, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4N4
Work location: 910 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 1B2
Kids & Company is dedicated to providing parents with reliable, flexible and enriched superior quality child care solutions to suit the needs of each individual child and family. Our company also partners with many of Canada’s largest and most recognizable corporations to provide work‐life balance solutions through guaranteed flexible child care and other dependent care programs and services
Type of Employment: Full time ‐ Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Develop and implement child‐care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
· Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
· Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
· Establish guidelines for behavior
· Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
· Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with coworkers and community service providers working with children
· Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
· Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
· Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
‐ Education: A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in early childhood education is required
‐ Valid ECE IT Certificate
‐ Experience is an asset
‐ Satisfactory criminal record check is required.
‐ Character references in respect of the person are required
‐ A record of the person’s work history/resume is required
‐ Copies of any diplomas, certificates or other evidence of training and skills are required
‐ Valid First Aid certificate is required
‐ Valid CPR certificate is required
Salary: $22/Hour, plus applicable funding, for 40 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide medical and dental benefits to full time staff after 6 months.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday (8 hour shift each day that will be schedule anywhere between 7 am and 6 pm). Flexibility on schedule is required.
Apply by e‐mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 30 Leek Crescent, Suite 103, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4N4