· Position: Early Childhood Educator
· Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
· Wage: $19.00~$21.00/hour (depending on experience)
· Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
· Number of Positions: 2
· Work Location: Unit B-100 20121 Willowbrook Drive Langley, British Columbia V3A 5E6
· 4% vacation pay
· Sick leave, free meals, free parking, and professional development opportunities after 6 months of employment
· Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the cognitive, physical, emotional, and social development of children.
· Plan and lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local points of interest.
· Provide opportunities to express creativity through arts, play, music, and physical activities.
· Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
· Evaluate the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
· Detect the signs of potential learning or behavioural problems of children and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisor.
· Maintain an environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children.
· Build collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children.
· Experience: Experience is an asset.
· Education: College Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Education is required.
· Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate and E.C.E. Certificate
· Language: English
How to Apply:
· Company information: New Beginnings Early Learning Ltd. dba CEFA Langley City Centre
· Email address: email@example.com
· Please apply via Email indicated above