Here we go again! The FranWorks Group – NOW HIRING – COOKS – At Various Locations!
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
Here at FranWorks we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
- OJ’s Hollick Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Hollick, 5247 167 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, T5Y 0L2 – Six (6) positions available – Job Reference# – OJHC6
- Joe Rabbit Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar, 2323 Rabbit Hill Road, Edmonton, Alberta, T6R 3L6 – Four (4) positions available – Job Reference# – OJTEC4
- OJ’s Cold Lake Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Cold Lake, 5302 50th Avenue, Cold Lake, Alberta, T9M 1P2 – Seven (7) positions available – Job Reference# – OJCLC7
- OJ’s Edmonton Oxford Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Oxford, 15240 127 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6V 0C5 – Five (5) positions available – Job Reference# – OJEOC5
- Stony Joe’s Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joes Restaurant and Bar, 220 – 4300 South Park Drive, Stony Plain, Alberta, T7Z 2W7 – Three (3) positions available – Job Reference# – OJSPC3
- 923598 Alberta Ltd. o/a Original Joe’s Edmonton, 12520 102nd Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 0M3 – Six (6) positions available – Job Reference# – OJEC6
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Position Title: Cook
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent position – Full-time;
- Morning, day, evening, nights, and weekends;
- Wage: $15.00 to $15.50/hour for 40 – 44 hours per week.
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
- providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
- resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
- preparing orders according to bill flow,
- preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
- processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
- correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
- provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
- follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
- must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
Education – Completion of Secondary (High) School.
Work – 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook.
Language – Must have good English communication Skills.
Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 647.723.0432
When applying for position, please specify the Job Reference#.