Overview / Key Components;
- Use a template which is a commonly used “framework” designed to help you fill in your personalized information.
- Profile of yourself – full name – address – phone and email address
- List your Goal – Resumes start out with an objective statement from the Candidate stating what they want to do and specify the position they want.
- State your Academic Achievements, start with high school and then any other non-school achievements, ie. language school, cooking or baby sitting courses or anything else you attended while in high school which creates a skill you can market yourself with.
- Create a “brag” list of your activities and awards section to list everything you have attended which is either a sports, academic or a community or public service value. Participate in your local school’s “Random acts of kindness” day and list that as an activity performed for example. Volunteer at school for lunch hour monitor or after school activity organizer roles.