CORA BREAKFAST & LUNCH in Kelowna is now hiring a Permanent Full-Time COOK position.
• Prepare and cook full course meals, prepare and cook individual dishes and food
• Inspect kitchens and food service area
• Order supplies and equipment
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
• Work with specialized cooking equipment and able to operate mixers for dough making
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Client Focus and Dependability
Work Condition and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks and attention to detail
Wages and Benefits: Wages of $16.75per hour, for 32-40 hours per week.
Work Experience: Must have at least 1 year of work experience in commercial cooking and must have a strong command in English language both written and oral communication.
Education: Completion of high school education is required.
Qualified applicants may send resume by mail to the Owner/Operator Cora Breakfast & Lunch at #530, 2271 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 6H2 or email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org