Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Early Childhood Educators and Assistants (4214)
NOC Job Title: Day-Care Helper
Actual Employer Details
Employer’s name: Kidz Learn N Play Day Care Inc
Industry: Child Day Care Services (6244)
17697 56 A Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 1G4 Canada
• Values and ethics
• Interpersonal awareness
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Team player
Early Childhood Educator Assistant Skills
• Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children.
• Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs, and preparing crafts.
• Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
• Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
• Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• Will Train
How to Apply